So I’ve heard of this award before – but I honestly never thought I would ever be nominated. As cliché as it sounds, I sometimes even wonder if anyone reads my blog posts?
Like who even are my audience? My cat, my mother and a few random friends who make the effort to read my rushed blog posts (it’s kinda difficult to keep up with working 60 hour weeks).
It feels great to get recognition for what I love doing. Writing is a skill, and it’s a passion. For me it’s what I’ve always loved doing.
Just wanted to thank ”Bluish Taka” for nominating me, go follow: https://moreorlessbluish.wordpress.com/
Blogs that I love that I nominate for the Liebster award:
3 excellent blogs – all written by bloggers who have supported me!
Questions for my nominees:
- What inspired you to initially start blogging?
- How do you generate ideas for new blog posts?
- What are your future goals regarding blogging?
- Do you think WordPress is an effective platform for bloggers and why?
- What do you think makes your blog unique?
To accept your nomination you must follow these rules (see link posted below):
Good luck guys!