One of the fundamental reasons I started blogging is because of my passion for writing; one of the reasons why I did a Bachelors degree in Journalism, and arguably one of the only things I am actually good at. Blogging for me encapsulates my love for writing, and gives me the creative control to write about what I want, what I enjoy and what inspires me. Initially I aimed to write about deeper issues with the beauty and fashion industries; however holding down a full time job gives me severe time restrictions and so my longer, in-depth, opinion pieces are somewhat limited. Publishing reviews (still well-written and not one dimensional) has proceeded to become my forte.
I’m so honoured to be nominated for this award; it still amazes me that anyone would read anything I write – beyond close friends and family. Let alone over 400 people (the number is ever increasing, not to sound conceited at all!). It feels great that my writing can reach so many people, and if it entertains, inspires or helps even just one of you – then my job is done. I would like to thank Multibendybeauty for nominating me, what a sweetheart!
About the Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award is pretty self-explanatory; the aim is to recognise bloggers who publish well-written and unique content.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
There are some simple rules when being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award;
- You should post about your nomination, and thank the fellow blogger who nominated you
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers you follow that inspire you
- You must use one of the approved pictures for your feature image on your post
- You are advised to include 7 facts about yourself
My 15 nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award are (in no particular order):
- Becca P
- Reina Georgiee
- Lucie Leanne
- Shannon Diana
- Glam meets girl
- Lauren in wonderland
- Love Estelle
- Queen of the girl geeks
- Tigritsa Beauty
- Beauty Blush
- Style Caster
- Delight and Inspire
- 2 kids 1 blog
Seven (random) facts about me:
- Those who know me on a personal level will already know this; but I have a worrying obsession with cars. My blog is focused on beauty, so a lot of you don’t get to see this side of my life – but cars make up a huge part of my life.
- I’m naturally brunette but have been colouring my hair since I was around 15 (and yes, luckily I do still have some left which is a miracle)
- I used to love piercings, and I have 3 not including my ears. I have my tongue pierced, my belly button and a medusa piercing above my lip.
- I don’t have any tattoos, and I don’t think I would get any unless it had a significant meaning. I have nothing against them, I just find it’s increasingly difficult to design unique designs – and I would not want to be stuck with one the rest of my life for the sake of it. It’s got to be worth it.
- I have a cat called Gucci. And yes she is just as high maintenance as her name.
- Food is another huge obsession of mine, infact this is a massive understatement. Most of my life revolves around food. How I am not obese is truly astonishing.
- I speak German and my dad is German (Mum is English).
Thank you for reading this post. I wish all nominees the best with their blogging careers, and heres to many more successful years of blogging.